Adele: July 25 at Key Arena in Seattle
The number 25 is in the air! Not only does the Aquarium celebrate its 25th annual Splash! gala, 25 is also the title of the third and highly anticipated studio album by award-winning British musical phenomenon Adele, who will coincidentally perform live at Key Arena on July 25!
Location: Key Arena, Seattle, WA
Date: Monday, July 25, 2016
Seats: Two tickets (adjoining seats) | Upper 206 | Row 7
- A one-night stay (one room, Superia King) at the elegant Hotel Ändra
- Town car service to and from the hotel to Key Arena
- Breakfast at Lola (dubbed “the best in town” by Seattle Metropolitan Magazine) the following morning
Vintage hydroplane ride with Chip Hanauer on Lake Chelan—October 1, 2017
If you grew up in Seattle, chances are your bucket list includes going for a ride in a vintage unlimited hydroplane. The winning bidder of this package will head over to Lake Chelan during the Mahogany & Merlot Vintage Boat Show October 1–2 to participate in an “on-the-water” boat show and family-friendly event.
And, on October 1 you’ll join 11-time Gold Cup winner Chip Hanauer for a three-lap ride around Lake Chelan in a replica of Bill Boeing Jr.’s 1957 Miss Wahoo!
You and a guest will also enjoy a two-night stay at Campbell’s Resort.
A date with Bertha and tour of the new SR 99 tunnel
The Seattle Tunnel Partners are offering a rare private tour of the new SR 99 tunnel. This very special tour for (4) will take you inside the “launch pit” where Bertha started tunneling, through the over 2000 feet of the tunnel that has already been mined and built, and into the tunneling machine itself! The tour group will be joined by Seattle Aquarium Board Chairman, Bob Donegan and will start at Milepost 31, WSDOT’s award-winning tunnel information center in Pioneer Square, where participants will be outfitted with the required safety gear to enter this active work zone. After the tour, you and your guests will celebrate this once in a lifetime experience with a delicious meal at Ivar’s!
- Mutually agreed upon date.
- Must be at least 18 years old to go into the tunnel.
- The job site tour is within an active construction zone and visitors must be to able walk over uneven ground and climb up and down eight flights of stairs.
Ken Griffey, Jr. Mariners experience—MY OH MY!
August 6, 2016
Earlier this year, Mariners legend Ken Griffey Jr. was voted into the Baseball Hall of Fame with a nearly unanimous 99.3 percent of the vote—the highest in baseball history. The Seattle sports icon will become the first player to enter the Hall of Fame wearing a Mariners cap when he is inducted in Cooperstown, NY on July 24. The Mariners will be celebrating his induction with Ken Griffey Jr. Weekend at Safeco Field, August 5–7. On Saturday, August 6, his number will be officially retired by the club. Tickets to this game sold out in only 24 seconds!
Didn’t get a ticket? Now is your chance for you and a guest to join Griffey, his family and close friends on the field during his “number retirement” ceremony! It’s an AMAZING opportunity and will NEVER happen again…MY OH MY!
Your once-in-a-lifetime package includes:
- Two main-level tickets to Ken Griffey Jr.’s number retirement ceremony on Saturday, August 6 at 6:10pm (Mariners vs. the Angels)
- Two on-field seats for the retirement ceremony
- Photo opportunity with Ken Griffey Jr.
- Gift bag of Ken Griffey Jr. merchandise courtesy of the Mariners team store
- One-day parking pass for one vehicle in Safeco garage
Arrive early for the game and be among the first 20,000 fans to receive Griffey’s replica Hall of Fame plaque.
Sushi Kashiba—Pike Place Market—Inn at the Market—Café Campagne and more!
Be the first to experience this one-of-a-kind, extraordinary package. Your party of four will first check in to the Inn at The Market hotel and can spend the day exploring Pike Place Market, the Seattle Aquarium, the Olympic Sculpture Park or any of the many wonderful destinations nearby! Return to the Inn at The Market and sip Champagne on the fifth floor deck prior to your dinner reservations.
Upon arriving at Sushi Kashiba, enjoy seating at the sushi bar for your party of four in front of the master himself as he serves you omakase-style sushi paired with sake. After savoring an incredible evening of sushi, your group will head down to Café Campagne for dessert.
The next morning, relax with breakfast delivered to your room before heading down to the world-famous Pike Place Fish to “catch your own fish.” This amazing package has never been offered before and is virtually priceless. It’s an experience of a lifetime!
- Two water-view king rooms at the Inn at the Market hotel
- Four tickets to the Seattle Aquarium
- Champagne service on the Inn at the Market’s view deck
- Dinner for four at the bar of Sushi Kashiba, served by Master Shiro-san
- Dessert service for four at Café Campagne
- Room service breakfast
- “Catch your own fish” experience for four