Same great Aquarium, brand new seawall
The Aquarium is open as usual, and will be throughout the entire seawall construction project. Driving routes to get here remain the same and, as always, there’s plenty of parking at Republic Parking’s Hillclimb Court and the Pike Place Market Garage. See details below.
- Rates at the two closest garages, Republic Parking’s Hillclimb Court and the Pike Place Public Market Garage, have been reduced to $3/hour for a maximum of 4 hours.
- City of Seattle metered parking is still available under the viaduct for the time being at a rate of $4/hour for a maximum of 4 hours.
- For information about additional parking, visit DowntownSeattleParking.com. You can also visit Seattle.gov/transportation/epark for real-time parking information.
- Metro routes 16, 66X and 99, which used to run along Alaskan Way, will now run along First Avenue. Visit metro.kingcounty.gov for maps, schedules and details.
- We’ll also update our website with more information as the seawall project progresses. For general information about project, visit Seattle.gov/transportation/seawall.
*Note: Information subject to change. Updates to be provided as needed.