Your donation helps the Aquarium educate our community about our Puget Sound and the challenges facing it by:
- Providing marine science education to over 40,000 local school childrenannually
- Building new exhibits like "Window on Washington Waters" or "Crashing Waves"
- Performing research on local species like the Sixgill shark & giant Pacific octopus
- Training volunteer Beach Naturalists who teach beach visitors how to enjoy the beach without hurting the animals that call it home
Your generous support is important – a gift of any amount is appreciated and can make a difference:
- $50 sends 5 economically disadvantaged children and their parents to the Aquarium
- $100 sends an Aquarium Educator to a local stream, river or beach with a school group
- $250 allows a special needs child to participate a week of an Aquarium summer camp
- $500 helps support our annual giant Pacific octopus survey and makes your family a member of the Octopus Circle
- $1,000 feeds a hungry sea otter for a month and makes your family a member of the Otter Club
Please support the Seattle Aquarium by making your secure donation online today or by sending it to:
P.O. Box 24458
Seattle, WA 98124-0458
- Double the impact of your gift with our Matching Gift Program, click here for more information.
- The Seattle Aquarium is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization registered under EIN #91-1189249. Donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
- The Seattle Aquarium has adopted and complies with the "Donor Bill of Rights"