Splash!2014 is presented by:
Reserve your tickets now! Splash! always sells out quickly! Click here to register to attend Splash!2014.
Date to remember:
Friday, June 6, 2014
- 4:30–7pm: Hosted cocktail reception and silent auction at the Seattle Aquarium, 1483 Alaskan Way, Pier 59.
- Complimentary valet parking provided.
- 7pm: Parade down Alaskan Way with the Seahawks Sea Gals, mascot Blitz and Blue Thunder drumline.
- 7:15–10pm: Four-course dinner and live auction at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront hotel, 2100 Alaskan Way.
- 10–11pm: After-party with live entertainment in the Marriott lobby bar.
Thank you to Honorary Co-Chairs:
Lloyd and Janet Frink
Our art this year features the elusive and fascinating giant Pacific octopus, an amazing creature—brainy and beautiful. A camouflage and escape artist, it can open jars, play with toys and interact with handlers. Splash!2014 celebrates this Puget Sound native: the mysterious, beautiful and intelligent giant Pacific octopus.
Funds raised at Splash!2014 will support the Seattle Aquarium's mission, Inspiring Conservation of Our Marine Environment, with programs that:
- Educate over 40,000 schoolchildren through hands-on, interactive programs.
- Fund support and supervision of our 1,300+ teen and adult Aquarium volunteers who serve as interpreters, Beach Naturalists and divers, and provide animal care and exhibit maintenance services. Their volunteer time saves the Aquarium $2.2 million annually.
- Bring over 500 children and adults with special needs to the Aquarium in a special after-hours event just for them.
- Teach families how all animals, including humans, depend on a clean and safe environment.