June 13-14, 2020
After Hours: Yellow Submarine
Where Seattle Aquarium
When Thursday, August 15 at 6:30-9:30pm
Adults take over the Seattle Aquarium for this 21+ event featuring animal experiences, music, a cash bar and more.
We all live in…ways that affect our one world ocean, and what better way to learn about caring for the animals that call it home than with a drink in hand? Join us to learn all about animal care at the Aquarium—and how it impacts understanding of animals in the wild. Plus, get to know some of the most charismatic Aquarium residents with harbor seal and octopus talks. Don’t miss the barbecue on our back deck for the best view in Seattle! Food available for purchase (available vegetarian or vegan on request).
Blue Velvet Entertainment presents:
Ben Smith's Yellow Submarine Band featuring Ayron Jones playing sets from 7:15-8pm and 8:15-9pm.
- Octopus presentations
- Scavenger hunt in the Tropical Pacific exhibit
- Grilled tri-tip (GF) $10
- roasted heirloom carrots, yukon mash, chimichurri
- Submarine sandwich (vegan and vegetarian available on request) $6
- local bread, salami, shredded lettuce, in-house pickled veggies
- The original Seattle dog $8
- all-beef hot dog, cream cheese, grilled onion