Located on the second level above the Ackerley Foundation Puget Sound Hall
Open Wednesday–Sunday, 9:30am–4pm
Enhance your Aquarium experience with a snack or meal in our café, now reopened with changes in place to protect the health and safety of all.
- Espresso bar and full-service coffee.
- A variety of house-made items served in grab-and-go or compostable to-go containers.
- Beverages in single-serving glass bottles or aluminum cans.
*Note: at this time, we’re unable to offer made-to-order options; our grill and salad station are also closed for the time being.
Health and safety measures:
- The Aquarium café is currently operating at a reduced capacity in accordance with restaurant reopening guidance in Governor Inslee’s Healthy Washington plan.
- Barriers at registers and other potential face-to-face/face-to-food points of contact.
- Seating available indoors (four or fewer people) and outdoors (one or two people).
- Tables placed a minimum of six feet apart.
- Communal dining areas cleaned after each use.
- Payments accepted by credit/debit cards and other no-contact methods ONLY (no cash transactions).
- Outside food is allowed in designated areas only.
Look for signs at the Aquarium to direct you to the café—we look forward to seeing you!