The goal of the Seattle Aquarium Connections program is to provide opportunities to experience the Aquarium to those in our community who might otherwise experience barriers to engaging with us. To support our mission of Inspiring Conservation of Our Marine Environment, we hope to create authentic, mutually beneficial relationships that build trust among the Aquarium and our partner communities, and provide quality, culturally relevant marine conservation educational experiences to all.
- Full year of unlimited access to the Aquarium for up to two named adults and up to six of their children (ages 18 and under), plus one free guest admission per visit (accompanied by a named member or child of named member).
- Two half-price guests per membership with every visit.
- Member window cling.
- Exclusive email invitations to our special events and early openings.
- VIP express entrance into the Aquarium. • Free subscription to Currents newsletter.
- Special rates and access to public and members-only Aquarium camps and programs.
- $1 off Republic Hillclimb Parking Garage per hour parked, maximum of $3 per visit. Validation available at Aquarium—not valid before 10am M–F (no elevator available).
- 10% discount on all gift shop merchandise.
- 10% discount on all café purchases (excluding alcoholic beverages).
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Unauthorized reproduction, resale, modification or trade prohibited.
- Limit one voucher per member household.
- Vouchers cannot be combined with any other coupons, gift certificates or promotions.
- Neither Seattle Aquarium nor Connections partners are responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
How to redeem a voucher
- The membership voucher must be redeemed in person at the Aquarium.
- Vouchers are only valid for redemption if the recipient’s name is written on the voucher by the Connections partner organization and matches valid identification.
- A payment of $25 is required to redeem the membership.
Permanent membership cards will be mailed after the voucher is redeemed. Processing may take up to two weeks from the time of redemption. Membership cards and photo ID are required for Aquarium entry for all named adults.