June 13-14, 2020
After Hours: Beach Party
Where Seattle Aquarium
When January 16, 2020 at 6:30-10pm
Adults take over the Seattle Aquarium for this 21+ event featuring animal experiences, music, a cash bar, food available for purchase and more!
Shake the winter off at the Aquarium After Hours: Beach Party! Dress in your favorite Aloha wear and bask in the indoor sunshine while exploring exhibits and learning more about our habitats.
- Live performance by Warren Dunes, a post-modern beach-music band.
- Photo opportunity with the cast members of Honu by the Sea.
- Chances to participate in Hawaiian dance.
- Kalua pork $12
- Macaroni salad | Steamed rice | Hawaiian dinner roll
- Grilled pineapple skewer (gluten-free/vegan) $6
- Teriyaki glaze | Sesame seed
- Warm macadamia cookie sundae (vegetarian) $6
- Vanilla bean ice cream | Pineapples Foster | Shaved coconut
- POG on the Rocks
- Spiced rum, Triple Sec, passionfruit juice, pink guava nectar, orange juice
- Brinley’s Blue Hawaiian
- Bacardi Silver, Brinley’s Coconut Crème, blue curaçao, pineapple juice, house-made sweet and sour, pineapple/cherry garnish
See upcoming After Hours events: