October 3-11, 2020
After Hours: Halloween!
Where Seattle Aquarium
When Thursday, October 31 at 6:30-9:30pm
General admission tickets are sold out for this event! Discounted tickets are still available to Seattle Aquarium members. Log in to your membership account or email email@example.com to get the code.
Adults take over the Seattle Aquarium for this 21+ event featuring animal experiences, music, a cash bar, food available for purchase and more!
Put on your coolest costume and head down to our Halloween bash! Grab a drink and learn about deep sea animals that use amazing adaptations like bioluminescence and camouflage to survive and thrive—plus check out a squid dissection, a pumpkin carving demonstration and more.
Entertainment provided throughout the evening by Stayin’ Alive Disco’s resident DJs, saxophonist Spencer Edgers and hand drummer Ammo—plus a drag queen performance by Queen Irene!
7:30–8:30pm: LADY AUDS with Queen Irene Dubois
8:30–9:30pm: JAME$ ERVIN
- Crispy Brussels sprouts (GF/vegetarian on request) $8
- Black charcoal polenta | bacon “Pop Rocks” | Parmesan | balsamic syrup
- Grilled corn-on-the-cob bar (vegetarian) $6
- Toppings: Grass-fed Butter | spicy mayo | parsley dust | Sriracha |cotija | togorashi | grilled lime
- Tri-tip sandwich $12
- Warm pita | tzatziki | olive tapenade |chimichurri | Kettle chips
- Purple People Eater
- 2 oz. vodka, 1 oz. Sidetrack raspberry liqueur, 1 oz. blue curaçao, 1 oz. sour mix, 2 oz. cranberry juice, 2 oz. ginger ale
- Secret of the Ooze
- 1 oz. Midori melon liqueur, 2 oz. Cazadores tequila, 2 oz. sour mix, ginger bitters, Sprite
- Grave Digger
- 2 oz. Batch 206 bourbon, 1 oz. ginger liqueur, hard cider, lemon garnish