November 18–19, 2020, 9am–1pm (PST)
Lightning Talks: Sharks!
When November 12, 2020 at 6-7pm PST
Like a science sampler plate, this fun, engaging event will highlight five shark enthusiasts for five minutes each on topics ranging from research and conservation to sharks in pop culture. We hope you come away from this virtual event as enthralled with sharks as our guest speakers are!
- Melissa Márquez from the Fins United Initiative.
- Jaida Elcock with Minorities in Shark Science.
- Paul Clerkin of the Virginia Institute of Marine Science.
- George Probst of SharkPix.com.
- David Shiffman of Arizona State University and @WhySharksMatter.
Register now for this free program; a link to the live broadcast date will be emailed to you on November 9.