Reconnect with wonder and get our best prices on tickets by purchasing online in advance. Plus, for a limited time, receive three hours of free parking at the Pike Place Market garage when you visit. Just ask our friendly staff for a voucher when you arrive!
Want to reconnect with unlimited visits for an entire year? Enjoy unlimited visits for an entire year and exclusive reserved entry times by becoming a member and joining us in our mission of Inspiring Conservation of Our Marine Environment.
Open daily, 9:30am–6pm.
Last entry at 5pm; exhibits close at 6pm.
With timed ticketing and plan-ahead pricing, you choose the best fit for your budget and schedule. The farther in advance you purchase your tickets, the more you’re likely to save!
When you purchase tickets on our website you’ll see all available dates/times and their respective ticket prices. In general, for busier periods with higher estimated attendance, prices will reflect high demand. For quieter attendance days such as weekdays, prices will be lower. (This is also the perfect opportunity to note that the Aquarium will never exceed capacity limits in place to protect the health of our visitors, staff and volunteers—as well as the animals in our care).
Prices listed for each date will always be the most affordable option for that particular date. They’ll never decrease but they may increase, so purchasing earlier is always the best option! And tickets purchased online will always cost less than tickets purchased on site, even on the day of your visit.
Get three hours of free parking during your visit!
Check our directions and parking page for more information on how you can get a voucher for three hours of free parking at the Pike Place Market parking garage.
Know before you go
The Aquarium is operating with the health and safety of our guests, volunteers, staff and animals in mind. We are meeting and exceeding the recommendations of health officials and are excited to offer you a fun, safe experience.
- Purchasing tickets online in advance is recommended for all guests, whether you’re a first-time visitor or a long-time member.
- Your timed ticket indicates your arrival window. There is no limit to how long you can spend at the Aquarium.
- Masks/face coverings are encouraged for all visitors, with the exception of babies/toddlers. Masks, including clear masks/face coverings, are available at no charge and upon request.
- As of March 1, King County’s COVID-19 vaccine verification policy is no longer in effect and proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test is no longer required for entry to the Seattle Aquarium.
Please view our health and safety page for more information and answers to common questions.
Visiting the Aquarium
- Hours: The Seattle Aquarium is open daily, 9:30am–6pm. Last entry at 5pm; exhibits close at 6pm.
- Masks are encouraged during your visit to the Seattle Aquarium. As of March 1, King County’s COVID-19 vaccine verification policy is no longer in effect and proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test is no longer required for entry.
- Weather: The Aquarium has many spaces with open airflow. Your visit will include both indoor and outdoor spaces. Please dress for the weather or bring layers to maintain your comfort as you explore.
- Water bottles: For health reasons, our water fountains are closed. But our touchless water-bottle-filling stations are open, so feel free to bring your own water bottle.
- Food: The Seattle Aquarium’s café is open daily. Outside food is allowed in designated areas only.
- Get up to three hours of free parking at the Pike Place Market garage! Just ask for a parking voucher from Guest Services as you enter. Visit seattlewaterfront.org for details. Additional parking information can be found on our directions and parking page.