The Seattle Aquarium is proud to host this free, online, drop-in club for teens in grades 9–12 who are interested in and passionate about marine conservation.
The club will meet online every Tuesday from 4:30pm to 6pm, with a monthly in-person meeting focused on a fun conservation activity.
We’ll cover a variety of marine conservation-based topics each month, including:
- Empathy for local marine organisms
- Equity in marine conservation
- Careers in marine conservation
- Local marine environments such as tide pools and eelgrass habitats
- Research conducted by the Seattle Aquarium
- And so much more!
Guest speakers from the Seattle Aquarium will also join us to share extensive and diverse knowledge about their careers and passion for the marine environment.
Interested? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.