The Seattle Aquarium encourages visitors to consider climate-friendly choices for your next visit. Metro Transit offers many bus routes to take you within a 15-minute walk of the Aquarium. Visit King County's website to plan your trip on public transportation.
TWO HOURS OF FREE PARKING—ONLY AT THE PIKE PLACE MARKET PARKING GARAGE
Valid for daytime admission only.
Free parking validation available while supplies last. `
ENTER FROM WESTERN AVENUE ONLY
To receive a voucher for two hours of free parking, you must ensure you are parking in the correct garage. Valid during our daytime operating hours only.
Please read the information below carefully.
The Seattle Aquarium and other waterfront businesses are not responsible for parking fees if you park in a location other than the Pike Place Market Garage.
The Seattle Historic Waterfront Association is currently offering two free hours of parking at the Pike Place Market Garage when you visit a participating waterfront location, including the Seattle Aquarium!
How it works:
- Step 1: Get a parking voucher. As you enter the Aquarium, ask for a parking voucher from Guest Services at the admissions desk
- Step 2: Redeem your voucher. When exiting the garage, insert the garage entry ticket into the indicated slot, then follow it with the voucher in the same slot.
The Pike Place Market Garage offers over 800 parking stalls with accessible parking and an elevator to the waterfront.
- Vouchers are good for up to two hours of free parking; if more than two hours is owed, the difference can be paid via credit/debit card using the same slot.
- The Seattle Aquarium is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Must be visiting the Seattle Aquarium in order to receive a free parking voucher from the Aquarium.
PIKE PLACE MARKET GARAGE ENTRANCES
Vouchers are valid only at the Pike Place Market Garage (entrances below). Vouchers are not accepted at other garages/locations.
Please note: The Alaskan Way entrance to the Pike Place Market Garage is currently closed. Please enter from Western Avenue.
1531 Western Avenue Entrance
1901 WESTERN AVENUE ENTRANCE
CHECK YOUR TICKET TO ENSURE YOU PARKED AT THE CORRECT GARAGE
Please double-check your ticket! Free parking vouchers are valid only at the Pike Place Market Garage.
- Are white
- Say "Public Market Center/Pike Place Market"
- Have a bar code
- May be other colors
- Do not say " Public Market Center/Pike Place Market"
- May not have a bar code
Getting to the Aquarium from the Pike Place Market Garage
Take the garage stairs or elevator (located near the center of the garage) to the 2nd floor. Follow signs leading to the pedestrian exit/waterfront. Once you exit the garage, follow the ramped pathway toward the waterfront and then the sidewalk for one block until you reach the crosswalk at Alaskan Way and Union Street. After crossing Alaskan Way, head north one block to the Aquarium’s entrance at Pier 59.
Please note: Ongoing construction may affect this pathway. Follow signs, and be aware of your surroundings.
Limited four-hour metered parking is available along Alaskan Way.
Visit the City of Seattle’s paid parking rates page for current rates.