At the Aquarium
The Seattle Aquarium is open with timed ticketing to enhance your experience. We recommend purchasing tickets online in advance to reserve your preferred entry time. The Aquarium opens at 9:30am, with last entry at 5pm, and closes at 6pm. We can’t wait to see you!
Open daily, 9:30am–6pm
Last entry at 5pm
With timed ticketing and plan-ahead pricing, you choose the best fit for your budget and schedule!
Become a member and enjoy unlimited access to the aquarium for an entire year!
Hours, discounts & group rates
Daily hours, special hours and closures, passes, discounts and more.
Before You Go
- Hours: The Seattle Aquarium is open daily, 9:30am–6pm. Last entry at 5pm; exhibits close at 6pm.
- Weather: The Aquarium has many spaces with open airflow. Your visit will include both indoor and outdoor spaces. Please dress for the weather or bring layers to maintain your comfort as you explore.
- Water bottles: Touchless water-bottle-filling stations are available throughout the Aquarium.
- Food: The Seattle Aquarium’s café is open daily. Outside food is allowed in designated areas only.
- Accessibility: The Aquarium’s exhibits and restrooms are wheelchair-accessible. Wheelchairs are available to check out at Guest Services on a first-come, first-served basis. The Aquarium is registered as a certified sensory-inclusive facility. Please visit our Accessibility page for more information on wheelchair rentals, sensory inclusion and more.
- Getting here: The Seattle Aquarium is located at 1483 Alaskan Way, Seattle WA, 98101. Check out our directions and parking page for more information.
- Sightseeing in Seattle? CityPASS® bundles Seattle Aquarium tickets with 4 more top Seattle attractions at a 47% savings. One easy purchase and mobile ticket delivery saves you time and money. Learn more about CityPASS.
- Purchasing tickets online in advance is recommended for all guests (plus you'll receive our lowest ticket prices by purchasing online!). Members will continue to receive free admission. Blocks of tickets are set aside exclusively for members daily.
- Timed ticketing limits the number of people inside the Aquarium at one time—reducing crowding and increasing access to our habitats.
- Guests will not be admitted to the Aquarium prior to their reservation time.
- CityPASS® ticket holders: First, purchase CityPASS online for immediate mobile delivery. Next, use the link provided in the emailed order receipt or visit the MY CityPASS® App to manage your reservations.
- Connections ticket holders and Gold/FLASH cardholders: enter the walk-up line upon arrival; entry will be permitted as space allows.
- Timed tickets may be rescheduled up to the reservation time but not after.
- Members who need assistance making a reservation may call us at (206) 386-4300.
The Aquarium’s exhibits and restrooms are wheelchair-accessible (wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis) and is registered as a certified sensory-inclusive facility.
Daily presentations and activities
Dive in to our daily activities, meet our experts and explore things to do during your visit.
10am, 11:45am, 12:15pm, 1:15pm, 3pm
Explore the Aquarium
Learn about some of the amazing animal species you can get to know during your visit, explore our campus and buildings, discover educational opportunities and more!