The goal of the Seattle Aquarium Connections program is to provide opportunities to experience the Aquarium to those in our community who might otherwise experience barriers to engaging with us. To support our mission of Inspiring Conservation of Our Marine Environment, we hope to create authentic, mutually beneficial relationships that build trust among the Aquarium and our partner communities, and provide quality, culturally relevant marine conservation educational experiences to all.
- Full year of unlimited access to the Aquarium
- Each entry time slot has a set number of tickets dedicated to members that the general public cannot reserve
- Two half-price guests per membership with every visit
- Exclusive email invitations to our special events and early openings
- Special rates and access to public and members-only Aquarium camps and programs
- 10% discount on all gift shop merchandise
- 10% discount on all café purchases (no alcohol beverages)
- Membership pays for itself in less than three visits!
- Supporting our mission of Inspiring Conservation of Our Marine Environment
Membership benefit information flyers:
How to redeem a voucher
- The membership voucher must be redeemed in person at the Aquarium.
- Vouchers are only valid for redemption if the recipient’s name is written on the voucher by the Connections partner organization and matches valid identification.
- A payment of $35 is required to redeem the membership.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Unauthorized reproduction, resale, modification or trade prohibited.
- Limit one voucher per member household.
- Vouchers cannot be combined with any other coupons, gift certificates or promotions.
- Neither Seattle Aquarium nor Connections partners are responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
The membership can be used on the same day it is redeemed. On busy days, there may be a short wait to visit if the current time slot is full.
A digital membership card will be emailed to the primary member within one week after the voucher is redeemed. A digital membership card and/or photo ID is required for all named adults when entering the Aquarium.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com or (206) 838-3900. To learn more about our Connections program and how to obtain membership vouchers, please see our Connections Program page.