Bring your homeschool group to meet the animals and learn about Puget Sound!
Homeschool families are invited to visit the Seattle Aquarium on Homeschool Days for exclusive programming reserved for your group. During this event, learning stations will teach your students about plankton, marine mammals and careers in marine science. The activities are perfect for families with multi-aged children.
Thanks for your interest in Seattle Aquarium’s educational programming! There will not be any additional Homeschool Days for the rest of the 2023–24 school year. Homeschool groups still qualify for educational trips to the Aquarium at the discounted rate of $10 per person. Visit our self-guided field trip page to schedule your group’s visit.
About Homeschool Days
- Homeschool Days are open to students in kindergarten through high school and are designed to be family learning days. On the day of the event, the learning stations are open from 10 am to noon.
- Capacity is limited and advance reservations are required. Ticket sales for Homeschool Days will close at noon the day before the event.
- Parents are expected to participate in the learning stations with their children. This is not a drop-off program.
- Reservations are processed based on availability.
- All reservations for Homeschool Days must be prepaid.
- All students must be accompanied by a chaperone. Chaperones must be 18 years or older and are encouraged to participate in activities and monitor student behavior.
- All payments are nonrefundable. Refunds will not be given for any unused portion of your order, such as no-shows or cancellations.
- Program prices, themes and schedule are subject to change.