Dine at the Seattle Aquarium Café
Located on the second level above the Ackerley Foundation Puget Sound Hall
Open Wednesday–Sunday, 9:30am–4pm
Enhance your Aquarium experience with a snack or meal in our café, now reopened with changes in place to protect the health and safety of all. Choose from:
- Espresso bar and full-service coffee.
- Made-to-order burgers, fish and chips, fries and more from our grill.
- A variety of house-made items served in grab-and-go or compostable to-go containers.
- Beverages in single-serving glass bottles or aluminum cans.
*Note: our salad station is closed for the time being.
HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES:
- The Aquarium café is currently operating at a reduced capacity in accordance with restaurant reopening guidance in Governor Inslee’s Healthy Washington plan.
- Barriers at registers and other potential face-to-face/face-to-food points of contact.
- Seating available indoors (four or fewer people) and outdoors (one or two people).
- Tables placed a minimum of six feet apart.
- Communal dining areas cleaned after each use.
- Payments accepted by credit/debit cards and other no-contact methods ONLY (no cash transactions).
- Outside food is allowed in designated areas only.
Seattle Aquarium Gift Shop
Open daily, 10am–6pm
Take a bit of the Aquarium home with you! Browse our thoughtful collection of educational books, plush sea creatures, fun toys, apparel for the entire family, art glass pieces, jewelry, home décor, souvenirs and more.
Remember your Seattle Aquarium experience with a souvenir photo! We’ve partnered with Showtime Pictures to offer this service. You can have your photo taken near the Aquarium’s entrance, then purchase and pick it up before you head home.
If you forget your photo—or decide later that you’d like one—you can still purchase and order at ShowtimePictures.com.
To contact Showtime Pictures please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-954-449-8840.