The Seattle Aquarium is located on Pier 59, along Alaskan Way and at the center of Seattle's historic central waterfront.
1483 Alaskan Way, Pier 59
Seattle, WA 98101-2015
Three hours of free parking
Pike Place Market Parking Garage
The Seattle Historic Waterfront Association is currently offering three free hours of parking at the Pike Place Market Garage when you visit a participating waterfront location, including the Seattle Aquarium!
There are two parking garages and over 800 parking stalls available, accessible parking, and an elevator. The entrance at 1530 Alaskan Way will be closed from November 29, 2021, until spring 2022 (pedestrian access remains open). The available entrances are located at:
Once you've parked, take the southwest elevator or stairs and follow signs for Alaskan Way/waterfront. The Seattle Aquarium is located across Alaskan Way after you exit the garage.
Note: Pathways may change daily due to current construction. Please follow signs and be aware of your surroundings.
How to redeem free parking vouchers
- Ask for a parking voucher from Guest Services at the admissions desk as you enter the Aquarium.
- When exiting the garage, insert the entry ticket into the slot in the exit column and follow it with the validation voucher in the same slot.
- Vouchers are good for up to three hours of free parking; if more than three hours is owed, the difference can be paid via credit/debit card using the same slot.
- The Seattle Aquarium is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Must be visiting the Seattle Aquarium in order to receive a free parking voucher from the Aquarium.
Limited four-hour metered parking is available along Alaskan Way.
Visit the City of Seattle's paid parking rates page for current rates.
Wondering where to park on Seattle’s Waterfront or in Pioneer Square? Visit DowntownSeattleParking.org to locate a $3-$4/hour space near your destination!
The Seattle Aquarium encourages visitors to consider climate-friendly choices for your next visit. Metro Transit offers many bus routes to take you within a 15-minute walk of the Aquarium. Visit King County's website to plan your trip on public transportation.