Ready to make a difference in education at the Seattle Aquarium? Join the Educator Advisory Council!
Attention all Seattle and Northwest-region educators! Are you considering an Aquarium field trip for your students? Interested in the newest Aquarium programs, events and activities? Want access to resources and opportunities to support your curriculum? The new Educator Advisory Council is your ticket to insider info!
The council will meet periodically, either in person or virtually, outside of teaching hours. Advisors participate in sessions for one school year. We are currently recruiting for the 2023–2024 school year. We aim to have a diverse council from varying grade levels, organization types and experience levels.
- Network with other educators.
- Get the inside scoop on new programs, groups and upcoming events at the Aquarium.
- Share information about Seattle Aquarium education programs with fellow educators.
- Clock hours for meeting participation.
- Aquarium passes for participation.
- Attend meetings once a quarter to learn about the latest in marine science at the Aquarium, take part in special Aquarium experiences and share your voice with us.
Interested applicants should complete the form linked below. Any questions can be sent to email@example.com.
The Seattle Aquarium is a progressive, equal-opportunity organization that values a diverse audience. As we move forward, we are committed to making the Aquarium a diverse, inclusive and welcoming space for our staff, partners, audiences and community.