In accordance with Washington’s phased approach to reopening, we have decided to cancel marine summer camp 2020. If you are already registered, you will be receiving an email with details on how to receive a full refund.
- After weighing all recommendations and guidelines, we’ve made the difficult decision to cancel marine summer camp 2020.
- We have amended our cancellation and refund policy. Please see Cancellation Policy under the above Policies and Procedures section.
- All currently registered families are eligible for a full refund. An email from Seattle Aquarium registration will provide you with details on receiving your refund and having a care package sent from the Aquarium to your camper(s). If you don’t receive this email, please contact email@example.com.
- Given the economic distress caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Seattle Aquarium is amending our cancellation and refund policy. If you need to cancel your camp registration for reasons related to COVID-19, you can do so up until the Friday before your registered camp week, and you will receive a full refund.
- If the Seattle Aquarium decides to cancel the week of marine summer camp you were registered for, you will receive a full refund.
- If your camper is attending a normal week of camp, the Seattle Aquarium will not pro-rate the cost of camp or extended care if a camper is absent one or more days.