March is for Members
We’re grateful for our members! To show our appreciation, for the entire month of March we’re featuring special members-only benefits and programs.
All membership benefits for one named adult (18 & over).
Add one free guest admission per visit with the Individual Plus plan. Just $40 more.
All membership benefits for two named adults (18 & over).
Add one free guest admission per visit with the Dual Plus plan. Just $40 more.
All membership benefits for one or two named adults and up to six of their children/grandchildren (18 & under).
Add one free guest admission per visit with the Family Plus plan. Just $40 more.
- Full year of unlimited access to the Aquarium
- Two half-price guests per membership with every visit
- Exclusive email invitations to our special events and early openings
- VIP express entrance into the Aquarium
- Free subscription to Currents newsletter
- Special rates and access to public and members-only Aquarium camps and programs
- $1.00 off Republic Hillclimb Parking Garage per hour parked, maximum of $3.00 per visit. Validation available at Aquarium—not valid before 10am M-F (no elevator available)
- 10% discount on all gift shop merchandise
- 10% discount on all café purchases (no alcohol beverages)
- Your membership is fully tax deductible
- Member window cling
- Membership pays for itself in less than 2 visits!
- Care for over 400 species of fish and marine mammals
- Build great new exhibits like Life on the Edge and Life of a Drifter
- Train Beach Naturalist volunteers to advocate for the low tide creatures on our local shorelines
- Rescue animals that are injured or in need of assistance
- Perform valuable research on animals like the amazing Sixgill shark
- Deliver marine science education to over 40,000 school children annually
Membership Exclusive Events
Find out about the events and programs offered exclusively to members!
Invest in the future of ocean conservation! If you are considering a donation of $300 or more, become a Friend of the Aquarium or Aquarium Ambassador today and be a vital part of bringing our mission, Inspiring Conservation of Our Marine Environment, to its fullest potential. Donor club members enjoy access to special opportunities and experiences that allow you to see your contribution at work.
The Seattle Aquarium’s corporate membership program allows your company and business to make a lasting positive impact on our mission while giving your employees, clients, customers and their families the opportunity to access the Seattle Aquarium! From day passes to annual memberships to group tours, this program is available for organizations of all sizes.