Give a gift that lasts all year! Take advantage of our holiday promotion: 10% off the price of membership gift certificates.
Discount will be applied automatically during step four of checkout and is valid November 1–December 31, 2021, on membership gift certificates only.
To purchase a membership gift certificate and receive the discount select the "gift certificate" option on a membership level.
Ways to give
Gift certificates—10% off!
A membership gift certificate will be emailed to you (the purchaser) and the membership will become active upon redemption. You will have the option during checkout to have a physical gift certificate mailed to the address of your choosing.* Gift certificates can also be purchased in person at the Aquarium. No information about the recipient is required at the time of purchase. All membership information will be collected when the gift certificate is redeemed.
*Please allow two to three business days for processing before the physical gift certificate is mailed. Then, standard USPS mailing times apply.
A gift membership is active upon purchase. All recipient information must be provided during checkout. The recipient will receive their digital membership card via email within one week. If the recipient is already an existing member, this membership will be used to extend their current expiration date out another year.
- Full year of unlimited access to the Aquarium
- Each entry time slot has a set number of tickets dedicated to members that the general public cannot reserve
- Two half-price guests per membership with every visit
- Exclusive email invitations to our special events and early openings
- Special rates and access to public and members-only Aquarium camps and programs
- 10% discount on all gift shop merchandise
- 10% discount on all café purchases (no alcohol beverages)
- Memberships are fully tax deductible
- Membership pays for itself in less than 2 visits!
- Supporting our mission of Inspiring Conservation of Our Marine Environment
Downloadable membership benefit information: