Purchase tickets online in advance to save on your visit. Plus, for a limited time, receive two hours of free parking at the Pike Place Market garage when you visit. Just ask our friendly staff for a voucher when you arrive!
Visit your favorite SEAlebrities for an entire year! An Aquarium membership provides unlimited visits for one year and exclusive reserved entry times. Become a member and join us in our mission of Inspiring Conservation of Our Marine Environment.
Open daily, 9:30am–6pm.
Last entry at 5pm; exhibits close at 6pm.
Meet some of our SEAlebrities
Say hello to the Cuttle Puddle! Cuttlefish are often seen “walking” along the seafloor, using one pair of their arms.
Want to see the SEAlebrity Cuttle Puddle in action? Visit the Pacific Coral Reef habitat at the Seattle Aquarium!
Puffins can live very long lives—Phelps will be 32 years old this summer!
Find Phelps, the tufted puffin SEAlebrity, in the birds habitat on Pier 60!
Meet Columbia, the white sturgeon! This species is the largest, longest-living fish in the Columbia River Basin.
Can you spot SEAlebrity Columbia in our Underwater Dome habitat on your next visit to the Aquarium?
With timed ticketing and plan-ahead pricing, you choose the best fit for your budget and schedule. The farther in advance you purchase your tickets, the more you’re likely to save!
When you purchase tickets on our website you’ll see all available dates/times and their respective ticket prices. In general, for busier periods with higher estimated attendance, prices will reflect high demand. For quieter attendance days such as weekdays, prices will be lower. (This is also the perfect opportunity to note that the Aquarium will never exceed capacity limits in place to protect the health of our visitors, staff and volunteers—as well as the animals in our care).
Prices listed for each date will always be the most affordable option for that particular date. They’ll never decrease but they may increase, so purchasing earlier is always the best option! And tickets purchased online will always cost less than tickets purchased on site, even on the day of your visit.
Get two hours of free parking during your visit!
Check our directions and parking page for more information on how you can get a voucher for two hours of free parking at the Pike Place Market parking garage.
Two Hours of free parking offer
Free parking validation available while supplies last.
Know before you go
The Aquarium is operating with the health and safety of our guests, volunteers, staff and animals in mind. We are meeting and exceeding the recommendations of health officials and are excited to offer you a fun, safe experience.
- Purchasing tickets online in advance is recommended for all guests, whether you’re a first-time visitor or a long-time member.
- Your timed ticket indicates your arrival window. Once you enter, there’s no limit to how long you can spend at the Aquarium!
- Masks/face coverings are encouraged for all visitors, with the exception of babies/toddlers. Masks, including clear masks/face coverings, are available at no charge and upon request from Guest Services.
- As of March 1, King County’s COVID-19 vaccine verification policy is no longer in effect and proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test is no longer required for entry to the Seattle Aquarium.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, visit our health and safety FAQ.
Keeping You Safe
The Aquarium has implemented the following safety precautions to protect the health of our animals, guests, staff and volunteers:
- The Aquarium requires that all staff members, volunteers and on-site vendors/contractors are vaccinated against COVID-19.
- State-of-the-art bipolar ionization air-handling equipment help filter out air particles and enhance safety.
- Touchless ticketing at the Aquarium’s entrance.
- Additional touchless hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the Aquarium.
- The Aquarium is maintaining its high standards of cleanliness and all high-touch surfaces (like windows, railings, restrooms and elevators) are continuously cleaned.
- Our safety procedures reflect the recommendations of the CDC and King County Public Health.