Dine at the Seattle Aquarium Café
Enhance your Aquarium experience with a snack or meal in our indoor café.
Second level above the Ackerley Foundation Puget Sound Hall
- A variety of house-made items served using reusable and compostable plates or containers.
- Beverages in single-serving glass bottles or aluminum cans.
- Made-to-order burgers, fries and more from the grill.
- Made-to-order fish and chips.
- Vegan options available.
- Gluten Free options available upon request.
- Espresso bar and full-service coffee.
Health and Safety Measures
- Communal dining areas cleaned after each use.
- Payments accepted by credit/debit cards and other no-contact methods ONLY (no cash transactions).
- Outside food is not allowed.
Look for signs at the Aquarium to direct you to the café. We look forward to seeing you!
Seattle Aquarium Gift shop
Take a bit of the Aquarium home with you! Browse our thoughtful collection of educational books, plush sea creatures, fun toys, apparel for the entire family, art glass pieces, jewelry, home décor, souvenirs and more.
Remember your Seattle Aquarium experience with a souvenir photo! We’ve partnered with Showtime Pictures to offer this service. You can have your photo taken near the Aquarium’s entrance, then purchase and pick it up before you head home.
If you forget your photo—or decide later that you’d like one—you can still purchase and order at ShowtimePictures.com.